Vertical Roller Mill
Caiman Vertical roller mill
Vertical milling machine is a set of crushing, drying, grinding, grading conveyor in one of the advanced milling equipment, adapted to small and medium mining, chemicals, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, refractories, cement plant, metal and other industries . It is used to massive, granular and powdered materials ground into powder materials required.
Mainly by the vertical milling machine classifier, roller device, disc device, pressure device, reducer, motor, housing and other components. Because it uses in the disc of roller compacted directly on the ground materials, low energy consumption and save energy ball milling system compared to 30% to 40%, and its work, the roller is not in direct contact with the disc, and the roller And the liner made of high quality material, so long life, less wear.
- Reliability of operation / high uptime
- High-efficiency separation
- Low loss of pressure to minimize energy consumption
- Handles all kinds of raw materials
- Minimum footprint
Principle of work
The Caiman raw mill first uses pressure and shear generated between the rollers and the turntable to crush and grind the raw materials.
Raw is led by the feed chute on the grinding table. The rotation of the grinding table accelerates the material toward the runway of grinding and it passes under the rollers. Coarser material and more bosses falls through the Crown of nozzle - and is finally released into circulation in the entry of raw materials.
Moisture evaporates almost immediately, as the gas flow is the finer part of material in the separator. The separator allows equipment that has reached the finesse required to leave the factory and sends return for grinding more oversized equipment.
- Separator high performance and optimized air flow ensure the efficiency of separation high and low loss of pressure for energy savings.
- Unusually large rollers permit coarse food and ensure a thick layer of grinding for maximum availability.
- All the forces of impact and dynamic reactions are small and vertical and therefore easy to keep - prevents stops mill.
- Sector for the table and rolls wear parts allow the use of the more wear resistant materials and / or reloading for long life.
- Reversible roll segments ensure the use of material at top.
- External circulation fan energy consumption limits.
- Feed lock ensures low false air stream and flow of constant power to the minimum energy consumption and optimal plant production First Caiman raw mill is easily adaptable to particularly wet or easy to grind required high air flow.
|Vertical roller mill capacity(t/h)||10~30||13~40||18~57||23~72||36~114||41~128|
|Humidity of the finished||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%|
|Max feeding size(mm)||<38||<40||<42||<45||<50||<55|
|Best Humidity of Raw material||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%|
|Drying Humidity amount of Raw material||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%|
|Air Inlet Temperature(℃)||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350|
|Air outlet Temperature(℃)||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95|
|Power of main motor(KW)||185~220||250~280||355~400||450~500||710~800||800~900|
Tips: This specification is just for reference, any changes are subject to the Vertical roller mill.
Leave a Message
If you want to know detail parameters of this product, price list, accessories and other information, please send us a message; we will give you a reply within 24 hours. Of course, you can contact our customer online service that you’ll get a timely feedback. We are committed to your information confidential!